O Level Chemistry tuition by ex-school teacher

O level Chemistry tuition services are available by ex-JC and secondary school tutor. Teaching is simplified and customised for your teenager.

I offer:
  • Simplified teaching
  • Interesting real life applications of Chemistry
  • Purposeful and exam oriented teaching

I am an O level Chemistry tutor who is a NUS Honours graduate  with 16 years of tutoring experience. I have taught in a JC and a Band 3 secondary school. Results are assured after a semester of tuition.

For tuition enquiries in Singapore, please sms me at 8586-233-9.

Testimonial from students:
"Hey Mr Chong! Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher. Your lessons have been really fun and engaging and I am always looking forward to it. ...Well then, thanks a lot!" -- Cassey, from a neighbourhood school in the East. (2013)
".....Being a not so avid fan of chemistry, it was only through your flair in teaching which had made me so passionate to learn about chemistry. ....." Calvin Tan, a school in the East.
"....Thanks for all the help last year! All the values you have imparted, I will remember. Thank you for being so dedicated and passionate in your profession." Emmanuel, a school in the North
"Thank you for your awesome teaching. I am very happy." Alson (2014)
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

* Tips for 2024 O Level Chemistry Students

O level Acids and Bases MCQ