Chemistry tuition by experienced ex-school teacher





Reach your full potential with O / NA Levels Chemistry tuition by ex-Sec School teacher
 

Why struggle in your chemistry studies?
Do you need a grade boost? 
Do you want to do well for tests and exams?
Do you struggle with large class tuition in tuition centres?
Do you need online 1-1 interactive and live tuition or home tuition?

You’ve come to the right place!
My personalized and customised O / NA levels Chemistry tuition is now available in 2024.

I was an ex-Sec School tutor, graduated with a NUS Honours degree, along with more than 15 years of solid experience. I also graduated with a postgraduate diploma in education from NTU - NIE.

I was the top student in a top secondary school, achieved 5 distinctions in A levels in a top junior college, and I was in Dean's list in NUS.
Personalised and individual 1-1 tuition slots are available. For those who are struggling with large class tuition in tuition centres, you will have individual attention from me. I welcome neighbourhood school students who are struggling with keeping pace with their teachers in school as I am good with weak students. I explain basic concepts clearly and provide guided instructions along the way which large class tuition centres cannot adequately provide.
Ad-hoc tuition with topical revision is also available.

My offer to you :
  • Simplified teaching
  • Interesting real life applications of Chemistry
  • Purposeful and exam oriented teaching
  • Special pedagogical methodologies to aid students' learning

My students, who are mostly from neighbourhood secondary schools and JCs, have gained entry to polytechnics and JCs and subsequently popular faculties in NUS Law, Business, Chemical Engineering, Architecture and NTU Business / Accountancy and Computer Science. 
 
I also charge below market rate for tuition as I understand the situation of working parents.
Please whatsapp / Sms Mr Chong at 8287-5873.

I follow the latest GCE O Level Chemistry syllabus released in 2024.

If possible, I need at least three days' advance notice prior to the first tuition session.

To access my O level Chemistry notes and worksheets, please feel free to browse my blog.
Please use the right side-bar for navigation. I hope that you will find this resource invaluable to you in your study of Chemistry.

As an indication of the quality of my work, My O and A levels Chemistry blogs have more than 1,000,000 page views. I’m humbled yet grateful for this following!
A very big thank you all my valued readers!!

Thank you!!

Testimonials from students:
 
"I am delighted to express my sincere appreciation to Mr Chong for the remarkable progress my child has made in chemistry over the past six months with tuition from Mr Chong. 

He is able to understand student's unique learning style and has truly made a positive impact which help my child improved from C5 in SA1 to A1 in GCE O Levels exams.

Thank you for being an outstanding educator and for making a lasting difference in my child's academic journey. " Mr Zhang, Parent of Clarissa, who studied in Zhonghua Secondary

 
"Mr Chong is a great chemistry teacher, although I had only a few months with him, he managed to widen my knowledge and increase my interest in chemistry. Through his practices and explanations I managed to turn one of my weakest subjects to one of my strongest subjects. I am truly blessed to have met a teacher like Mr Chong. Thank you 😊 " Jiayuan. He studies in a school in Ang Mo Kio.

"Mr Chong is a committed, patient and dedicated teacher. His lessons are fun and yet effective. He makes Chemistry lessons interesting and even shows me how to apply chemistry concepts into our daily lives. Thank you Mr Chong for your help and guidance!"
-- Evan Chan, St Andrew's School.
 
"Hey Mr Chong! Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher. Your lessons have been really fun and engaging and I am always looking forward to it. ...Well then, thanks a lot!" -- Cassey, from a neighbourhood school in the East. 
 

".....Being a not so avid fan of chemistry, it was only through your flair in teaching which had made me so passionate to learn about chemistry. ....." Calvin Tan, a school in the East.
 

"....Thanks for all the help last year! All the values you have imparted, I will remember. Thank you for being so dedicated and passionate in your profession." Emmanuel, a neighbourhood school in the North
 

"Thank you for your awesome teaching. I am very happy." Alson, St Andrew's School
 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make your child a learner and gift them the best one-on-one live online tuition classes that discover the child potential
    For Get More info +91- 9654271931, +968-71912179
    Visit us on:-best online tuition

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

* Tips for 2024 O Level Chemistry Students

O level Acids and Bases MCQ